Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Where I lay my Head (Room!)

I'm not going to lie, I was extremely dubious of making this post because my room isn't the best. I live in a pretty ugly house because it's what my wage allows! This isn't going to be a post with lovely decore because frankly I had nothing to do with any of it, I bloody wish I did because I can't tell you how much I HATE the brown carpet, curtains and furniture. I could live with the weird shade of cream walls but brown...just why brown?! I could replace all the furnature and curtains but then I'd have to leave them when I eventually move out in to somwhere nicer (hopefully) but alas i've tried to make it as nice as possible!

I think it's good to give a realistic view of how some people live. I read a lot of blogs that have done room tours and they have very lovely rooms with nice white dressers, shelves/storage and lovely bits of nicknack's to store things in! and in truth not everyone can do that when you really can only afford to live a room! (I wont even show you what my living room is like..2 broken "sofas" anyone?"





 I had a very expensive Saturday shopping in Leeds and meeting up with a friend, it's crazy how much toiletries cost when you run out of everything in one go! Today has been a lazy sunday just watching films, Dusk till Dawn, Ocean's 11 and Pacific Rim! It's my birthday this week so i'm very much looking forward to the weekend of celebrations and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment