Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

XFactor Tour




So a friend of mine managed to get free tickets for the XFactor tour in Leeds and I was lucky enough to be the one she invited to go with her! I'll admit now that I didn't watch any of the latest season so I didn't have any idea who most of them where!

We saw them at the first direct arena and had pretty close seats! I thought we had a really good spot, close enough to see all the acts and feel "part" of the show but far enough away that  we could still have a laugh together! I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting it to be that good of a night, but I really enjoyed it! All the acts (Sam Bailey, Luke Friend, Nicholas McDonald, Sam Callahan, Tamera Foster, Rough Copy, Hannah Barrett and Abi Alerton) had amazing voices.

My favourites from the night were; Sam Bailey, Abi Alteron ,Tamera Foster and Luke Friend! Luke sung One Directions "what makes you beautiful" to a girl from the audience and it was so cute, he genuinely came across as being lovely and absolutely loving being able to get up and sing. There were nice touches like each act having a few moments to speak to the crowd and say "Hi" and thank us (many times!) from being there and voting for them on the show. Which I thought was a nice touch.

Each act sung songs the crowd could get behind and have a dance too! I have to admit I was up and out of my seat straight away with some numbers! The only thing I can really complain about was the price of drinks/snacks that were on offer at the venue, don't buy anything because it was seriously extortionate! but I guess you have to expect that when they're trying to make money haha.

The night actually made me want to go to some more gigs or see another artists on tour, I've never really been fussed about seeing singers on tour but this night was just so fun I'm reconsidering!



No comments:

Post a Comment